“Pure indulgence ...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ecOasis Resorts

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Uki
ecOasis Resorts
55 Tateywan Drive, Uki, New South Wales 2484, Australia   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Uki
Moonee Beach, New South Wales, Australia
“Pure indulgence ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Kick your shoes off, relax and enjoy the sounds of nature. This place is stunning. Be prepared to pop your eyeballs back into their sockets. Breathtaking views at every turn. No need to bring too much, the chalets are equipped with everything you need and more. It rained the whole time we were there, but just added to the serenity. Run a bath, froth some bubbles, grab a book, open the window and let the warm steam and cool rain soothe your soul.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

22 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

My partner suprised me in 2011 with 2 nights in the first cabin on the left, what an amazing view of Mt Warning! And I climbed that baby for my 40th! The cabin was filled with everything you could wish for. Breakfast bbq with a beautiful magpie was our highlight! Oh and of course the amazing bath and shower to die for.

What an amazing weekend suprise!

Room Tip: Looking forward to returning soon :)
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Surfers Paradise, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have stayed at EcOasis twice now and it was just as beautiful the second time round. This place is the perfect weekend getaway. You will be forced to relax and enjoy the beauty of your surroundings, especially so as there is no mobile phone reception! So close the Mt Warning National Park and the amazing Mavis's Kitchen cafe/restaurant. Bring your own champagne and relax in the spa while you watch the sun set. Well worth staying here. Jill and Carly are both very lovely and accommodating. Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Gold Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I have stayed at ecOasis around half a dozen times now and have stayed in all of the beautiful chalets. I can't pick a favourite as they are all unique in their own way. I have always stayed for 3 days or more and find its the only place I can completely relax and turn off!! The views are incredible, whether you are down in the forest or overlook Mt Warning! Jill has thought of absolutely everything you would need whilst staying, from the most amazing body lotions, soaps & bath oils, to the scented candles, fabulous books, dvd's, recipe books, and the list goes on.

ecOasis is a beautiful, tranquil place to just "chill" and enjoy being totally pampered without seeing anyone......pure bliss!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Sunrise Chalet for three nights as part of our honeymoon in Sept 2010. The whole time we were there we didn't see another person! This was lovely as we were able to just relax and enjoy each other's company and the beautiful view.

The chalet was modern and decorated nicely and had a stunning view to Mt Warning. The way that the chalets are set out ensures privacy and a feeling of seclusion.

One thing that I loved was a selection of Mor and Glasshouse toiletries in the bathroom - I absolutely adore these brands so I was like a kid in a candy store. The spa bath was big and had a window with a lovely view, perfect for relaxing with a wine. The special touches also carried into the kitchen, where there were a few staples and yummy snacks in the fridge, as well as some really lovely coffees, teas and hot chocolates to use.

We opted for a bbq package for one of the nights, and it was DELICIOUS! I wish I had the recipe for the salads, because they were so good.

The only thing that we wish was different was that we had pretty much no mobile coverage or internet the whole time (not sure if it's different now). Obviously this is to do with the beautiful secluded location and it no fault of the owners. I also realise that some people would love this kind of getaway away from technology, but unfortunately we are addicted to our iPhones so love to stay connected when we're away.

I would definitely recommend this as a romantic getaway for couples.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed at ecoasis for our honeymoon in May 2011. We stayed in the 'Spa Chalet' which was amazing! We loved every minute of our stay! They have thought of absolutley everything to make your stay more enjoyable!
We enjoyed having lit candles by our spa while we sipped on champagne + we could look out the open window at the stars! How romantic!!
The kitchen is fully equiped plus cook books. If you need anything extra there is a shop just down the road at Uki plus a gorgeous little coffee shop that we loved.
We highly recommend this retreat to couples that want romance, peace and tranquility!!

Room Tip: Spa chalet was amazing but i'm sure all the others are too! Spa chalet has two bedrooms so if yo...
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

Jill,

thank you for a wonderful, romantic and relaxing week. I was suprised by my girlfriend (now fiancee) for our first holiday. We has previously spent a weekend in a cabin in Maleny so I was expecting to go there again. To my surprise we headed south and ended up at the EcOasis and to be honest EcOasis can hold it's head very high.
When we arrived we were both amazed by the fantastic view that spanned both floors of the chalet. Upstairs was a Kitchen packed with everything you could hope for (if you plan to cook a bit). The little touches like stocking the fridge with organic eggs, cereal, bread and coffee meant that if you hadn't picked anything up for dinner/breakfast you would not go hungry on your first night/morning. Also upstairs was massive television plus more movies that you could watch in a week plus many books and even a monopoly set. These touches just made it so much better.We even spent one whole day in our (provided) bathrobes lazing in our wonderful chalet watching movies, playing monopoly and general just relaxing in the chalet. Downstairs gives you two bedrooms with ensuites (1 shower and one spa bath). Waking up to that wonderful view every morning just put the icing on the cake. Lastly thank you Jill for aranging the flowers to be waiting in our chalet after I had proposed. They are stunning and made the night that bit more special. Overall I cannot fault the EcOasis. We both loved our stay and hope to be back again in the near future.

Christian & Sarah

Room Tip: The Spa Chalet
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to ecOasis Resorts? Share your experiences!