“Very very good.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grand Estancia

You added Grand Estancia to your Saves list
Grand Estancia
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   349/3 Bangalore By-Pass Road | Narasothipatty, Salem 636004, India   |
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Salem
“Very very good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

The only thing bad about the hotel was the wi-fi.
The complimentary breakfast was so sumptuous and the menu so elaborate that I couldn't even sample a third of the dishes they had on offer. Service was perfect. Ambience very pleasing. I stayed over for one more day.

• Stayed July 2014
RavishankarGM, General Manager at Grand Estancia, responded to this review, July 16, 2014

Greetings from Grand Estancia, Salem

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel, We are delighted to learn that you like our hotel features, facilities, food and hospitality. We are very proud to receive your compliments, this will definitely motivate all of us to achieve greater excellence in hospitality.

During your tenure of your stay we did have issues pertaining to unstable bandwidth due to a failure by our internet provider, we have now rectified the issue and introduced a back up provider.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

M : + 91 875 404 7771

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Coimbatore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

This hotel is conveniently located on the highway, I am on my business trip to salem, I have choosed Grand estancia for overnight stay, I had warm welcome, staff are hospitable and friendly, I took executive room - Expensive, but value for money, very spacious and the room is well maintained, I got friut basket and chocolates in my room, though i don't eat chocolates, but I tried the lovely chocolates, It was fantastic. Hot water is just perfect - Not too hot! it was ok for me, breakfast spread is very good, Swimming pool is awesome, I couldn't use the pool due to bad climate and drizzling. Olive bar has various drinks, I recommend this hotel to solo travellers...

Room Tip: Executive rooms are more spacious
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
RavishankarGM, General Manager at Grand Estancia, responded to this review, July 1, 2014

Greetings from Grand Estancia, Salem

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel, We are delighted to learn that you had a great experience in our hotel. Your feedback about hot water temperature have been addressed with concern department and the issue is sorted out immediately.

Your positive comments have been shared with the team and has motivated them to provide seamless and intuitive service to all our valued guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Surat, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Salem was a night halt in our long driving trip to Munnar on our way back to Surat. I never thought that we would get an excellent property in a city like Salem.Infact this was the best hotel we stayed in our week long trip in South India. Right from the point when we reached in the foyer and the door man opened the door of my car, i asked him for a wheel chair as my wife had a plaster in the ankle. Immediately within seconds they brought a wheel chair and escorted her inside.
Checkin was quick, rooms were spacious and cooling was very effective.
Morning breakfast had a good spread and food was delicious. Service was quick and courteous and minor details were also looked into.
Would always recommend anyone passing through Salem to stay with them.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
RavishankarGM, General Manager at Grand Estancia, responded to this review, June 12, 2014

Greetings from Grand Estancia, Salem

I would like to extend my gratitude for the wonderful review post on your recent stay with us at our Grand Estancia. We were delighted to know that your stay with us was a pleasant and enjoyable one. We appreciate your warm feedback on our hotel and the services. I have shared your generous compliments with all our team members and I am sure this would inspire them to aim for higher standards of excellence.

I’m also delighted to share exciting news with you.We have been awarded with two more prestigious awards, adding to our existing enviable list, Grand Estancia won the First price for the Best garden and landscape hotel in Salem by Department of Horticulture, Tamilnadu. We were also received Certificate of Excellence – Winner 2014 from Trip Advisor.

Chennai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

The hotel is just fine for your stay. The service is great and food is decent. The pool is very nice and so are the rooms.

The restaurant serves good buffet and the best part is it's far cheaper when compares to park plaza and far better when compares.

I will advise you stay here.

Room Tip: Request for an upgrade and you may get it
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
RavishankarGM, General Manager at Grand Estancia, responded to this review, May 25, 2014

Greetings from Grand Estancia, Salem

Thank you for your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor, It is our sincere effort to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience. It is indeed a pleasure to know that you have such high regards towards Grand Estancia rooms, swimming pool, food and hospitality. Your kind words of appreciation will go a long way in motivating and encouraging our staffs to do even better in future.

Thank you for recommending us to community, We greatly value your support and look forward to welcoming you back to Grand Estancia.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Was there on a recent business trip. Stayed in room no 1026, on the first floor and had a pool facing view.

Checking in was smooth and room was already assigned (considering may be coz we check in by 15:45)
Room was neat and clean and the best part is that the air con was working super fine, coz at this time of the year the heat gets to u.

so me that's important (of course cleanliness too)

Bathroom is nice, was clean, although there were water stains on the serene white basin (hint to the staff of GE- one clean thru using CIF) ... LOL

So room was nice, view- well this Salem and if one is going for the view then trust me not the place....
bathroom good
staff - Very Good.
one morning I needed to get my formal attire pressed, and called me the house keeping to send me a iron and ironing board. which i understand they did not understand... LOL
so the house keeping Staff (if my grey cells can recollect her name was Ms Prema ) knocked and asked for the clothes that needed to be ironed. Although she did not converse in English or Hindi and i did not in Tamil, it was hard to explain that all i needed was the iron and ironing board.
finally she understood and went rushing to get the same. came back and realised the iron was not working so rushed back to get another one.... (all this was sort of amusing and cute at the same time) - point being that the staff was hard working and wanted to attend to the guests needs.

Over all a good stay (was there for 2 nights / 3 days)

would i stay back - yes i would.

Note: am not sure if the property would be able to meet my expectations if it were to be full (well thats my opinion)

Room Tip: well no tips here, coz one side u can see the main highway (Omalur road ) on the other side where...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
RavishankarGM, General Manager at Grand Estancia, responded to this review, May 18, 2014

Greetings from Grand Estancia, Salem

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel, It is our sincere effort to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience.Your positive comments and feedback have been shared with the team and have motivated them to provide seamless and intuitive service to all our valued guests.

Your constructive feedback will definitely help us address the areas of concern to do even better in future.

Chennai (Madras), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I gave sarcastic comment and feedback for my last visit but now I confess that great come back some much changes and promising stay and food pleasant pleasant and awesome one of my unforgettable place in my life good job guys keep the best and best and quality consistently... Thank you to the core and from heart team "great job"... Will coming for u forever

Stayed May 2014
RavishankarGM, General Manager at Grand Estancia, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Mr.Krishna,

Greetings from Grand Estancia, Salem

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to win back your confidence, We are pleased to know that you have carried back fond memories of your time at Grand Estancia and we are proud to receive your compliments, this will definitely motivate all of us to achieve greater excellence in our hospitality.

Once again thank you for taking your time to review our hotel,We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Chennai (Madras), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

We stayed here for couple of hours. The staff were not very cooperative. There was a continues noise in the room and was very disturbing. We thought the noise was from the Air conditioner and did complain to the staff. otherwise the hotel is good. The restaurant closed for breakfast at 10 which was rather irritating should remain open atleast till 10.30 Am.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
RavishankarGM, General Manager at Grand Estancia, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Mr.Ponravi,

Greetings from Grand Estancia, Salem.

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback that shall help us serve you better on your next visit. We regret the inconvenience caused to you during your short stay and really appreciate your detailed feedback on the experience.

We have made a note of the concerns and address the issues with concern department, your constructive suggestions will definitely help us improve continuously.

In case you would be visiting the hotel at any given occasion please do let me know as I would personally take care of your stay and the arrangements.

M: + 91 875 404 7771

Been to Grand Estancia? Share your experiences!