I stay at holiday allot throughout the year on business but thought I would share my most recent experience here at the holiday. From the moment we checked in this hotel we experienced problems with firstly the rude receptionist and then by the nonchalant general manger. My girlfriend is registered disabled and isn’t fully able and while in the room she fell over whilst I was in the bed reading and I spilt red wine on the duvet cover. I was charged £35 for this and bearing in mind it was an accident and i’m a loyalty card holder and stay with these guys regular the experience I was absolutely gobsmacked. I don’t normally ever complain but on this occasion I will be submitting a note on trip advisor as this was the worst customer service experience I have ever had at a hotel. I’m still a little shocked to be honest of the general managers nonchalant attitude to my issues and the fact when we queried the charge of 35 pound. I understand these things happen and to be honest would off been happy to meet them in the middle but I could of brought a duvet and cover for less than that when you actually examine the quality of these. ( in fact you probably wouldn’t want to ) but needless to say I will never stay here and to be honest with the general managers attitude toward our grievance never again at a holiday Inn every again loyalty programme gets you nowhere and they don’t make your stay relaxing and welcoming. Also my little 2 year girl was supposed to be picked up at 2000hr by her grandma and due to her car breaking down was unable to collect her and so we went to hotel restaurant we were advised that the child’s £10 pound meal was FOC due to two full paying adults and staying at the hotel .. we were later rung by the same receptionist ( Kingda ) that as we didn’t let them know when checking in that they will be charging us the child’s dinner ( bear in mind I spent £120 in the restaurant ) not sure why she took a disliking to us and a defenceless 2yr I not sure .. but though it be nice to share our issues and I probably wouldn’t stay here if you have children hotel doesn’t really accommodate or welcome the,,
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Reading m4 Jct10 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Reading m4 Jct10 Hotel Reading
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional AA 4 Star Merit hotel within close proximity of M4, Reading, Bracknell & Wokingham setting new standards in design & service. Offering tranquil spacious air-conditioned bedrooms with luxury bedding and 32" flat screen tv. Complimentary secure underground parking for all guests and delegates. Extensive Esprit leisure facilities including 19m indoor pool, Life Fitness Gym and Dermalogica Spa Treatments. Enjoy relaxed dining in the 2 AA Rosette Caprice Restaurant with outdoor Terrace or visit our stylish Monty’s Bar & Lounge to relax and enjoy a drink or quality bar meal in tranquil surroundings whilst enjoying music by our talented resident pianist. 8 state of the art conference and banqueting suites for up to 220 guests with dedicated Conference Manager. Air-conditioning and fibre Wi-Fi throughout. Ideally located for London [30 minutes] from adjacent Winnersh Triangle station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.