“Best pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Primarily takeaway, but possibly the best food I have ever taken away. Fresh, innovative take on old favorites plus new specials - pizza, pasta, risotto, salads, mains and curries plus [with 12 hr notice] seafood platters. Even has among the desserts 2 dessert pizzas
Brisbane, Australia
“Best pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I normally only like homemade pizza but this restaurant made me change my mind. Their pizza is fresh and full of flavours. They also do gluten free which my friend said it was nice for once. Everyone was happy with their meal.

Cairns, Australia, South Pacific
“Wonderful food Wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We ordered meals and pizza last night from our local pizza and pasta take away. I was very impressed with not just the great food but the wonderful service. Family of 5 hard to please all.. Great menu..covered all bases for us. Thank you. The team at ducks pizza we will be back...we might try something new each week..but my kids have their favourites already. My sons love the ribs with mash!!!;-)

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Appalling service at a place I used to love- what happened to Ducks Nuts”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I hast sat on hold for over 20 mins phone off hook for thirty and when I arrive to order my dinner that is promised to guests coming over what do I get????
The owner giving excuse after excuse rather than just say I'm sorry, let me get you that straight away and I'll make sure it never happens again. AMAZING.
One of my favourite places is now blacklisted.
Am soooooo appalled it's not funny

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cairns
“Especially good if you love lots of toppings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Formally Ducks Nuts, now just Ducks Pizza, this is a great local pizza joint. They do delivery so the surrounding suburbs but better to go & pick up so you get it as fresh as possible. Toppings are extreme so definitely don't go hawaiin- it is ham overload. There's a wide range of gourmet options to choose from so give one a go. My partner likes their signature duck pizza, as well as their garlic prawn. I gave their salmon pizza a go & was pleasantly surprised.

Visited November 2013
Cairns, Australia
“New Owners”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We were so excited to find this place last year. There are 5 of us and for the first time ever everyone's very different tastes were catered for. Tonight we ordered for the first time in a couple of months and were very disappointed. The pizza was amazing as usual, but the caesar salad was so soggy my daughter who has never turned down a meal wouldn't eat it. My two other daughters had garlic prawns. They ate all the prawns but wouldn't eat anything else as the sauce didn't taste right. I had a prawn fettuccine that was more like a soup with overcooked pasta mixed in. It tasted like my mums creamy prawns, (a whole lot of carnation milk and little else ( sorry mum)). To the new owners please either rehire the old chefs or at least see if you can find his recipes. To the person who makes the pizza, you are the only reason we would visit again. I would not buy anything else from here until they sort out their kitchen.

• Visited December 2013