We stayed at Kewarra in September. The accommodations were very nice, and we enjoyed the relaxed setting. The meals were also quite enjoyable. The staff was friendly and helpful as well.
We used this as our hopping off point for the Great Barrier Reef, and while the bus ride to our ship in Port Douglas took a while, we didn't mind-- we were looking for something quiet and secluded!
Thanks for the hospitality, Kewarra!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa