My mom, sister and I spent three nights at Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa, in July 2012. The resort is absolutely gorgeous and the staff are some of the nicest people I've ever met throughout my many travels.
During our stay, we were in a beachfront bungalow. I would highly recommend selecting this time of room. It was gorgeous.
The only negative feedback I have is:
- Although the food at the restaurant was delicious, it was fairly expensive.
- The water at the beach was not nice at all. It was almost brown coloured. Perhaps just the weather they had been having though.
I would also recommend booking any spa treatments ahead of time, as the spa is not open everyday, thus we were unable to book anything.
Overall, would definitely recommend, based on the beautiful surroundings, staff and facility itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 20 minutes from Cairns in picturesque tropical North Queensland set on 30 acres of lush landscaped rainforest gardens this private boutique beachfront property provides the ultimate Australian vacation experience. With a focus on environmental sensitivity, superb cuisine & world class service, while boasting extensive botanical gardens with detached secluded suites & spacious private bungalows it’s no surprise that this wonderfully romantic hideaway has become a firm favourite with honeymooners & nature lovers the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kewarra Beach Hotel Kewarra Beach
- Kewarra Beach Resort And Spa