I've been to Aruba 5 times previous to this trip and have always stayed in the High Rise section. It's familiar and predictable. This time, though, I went with four very good friends - more than enough entertainment! Club Arias was everything a group could ask for. The accommodations were lovely, nicely appointed and very comfortable. Chef Gabriel's breakfast and afternoon baking were a treat we all looked forward to with relish. We had a car available to us, so Club Arias was nicely centrally located for our trips to Baby Beach, Eagle Beach, Orangestadt, fabulous restaurants, the local tennis club and the California Lighthouse. All these are available no matter where one stays in Aruba. What makes Club Arias so special are its incredible grounds! The most beautiful gardens surround the swimming and wading pools and jacuzzi, providing a peaceful, lush tranquility I doubt you can find anywhere else on the island. It takes but two words to describe Club Arias - absolutely beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Club Arias Bed & Breakfast. My name is Arias Schwarz and own a bed and breakfast in Savaneta, Aruba with my wife, Flory. We first discovered the enchanting island of Aruba 20 years ago, and we were so taken with the island that we made it our annual vacation destination. On one vacation, we ventured to the southern part of the island and found Savaneta. Within Savaneta we found many treasured jewels, which included the culture and real beauty of Aruba. The beaches on the resort side paled in comparison to the beaches we found in Savaneta. The cuisine was mouth watering, welcoming and very affordable. And the people bore the true heart of the island. Savaneta was such a positive experience for both of us that we were inspired to create Club Arias Bed & Breakfast to share our new world. We want our guests to know all of the island's beauty and take in all of its charm, and we always strive to make it as affordable as possible. Our mission is to give our visitors a personable vacation that cannot be obtained from the typical hotel resorts. Our haven is a family run business. Our two daughters have a real passion for our business, and you will see them from time-to-time greeting our guests upon arrival or wishing them well upon departure. When you visit us, we want you to feel like you are part of our family and we hope to engage you with our love for this island and our love for its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Club Arias B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Arias Bed And Breakfast
- Club Arias Hotel Savaneta
- Club Arias B&B Aruba/Savaneta