“Fantastic day with Tess and Arias” 5 of 5 stars

Club Arias B&B
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   123 K Savaneta, Savaneta, Aruba   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Savaneta B&B and Inns
Lowell, Massachusetts, United States
“Fantastic day with Tess and Arias”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was our second time out with Sunrise Tours and Club Arias! We started our day yes with a 5:30 AM pick up and returned at 4:30 PM . Our ATV tour included watching the sunrise, Natural pool with just the 8 of us (fantastic), bat caves, bar stop and beautiful beach with snacks, drinks we brought, and demo on kite surfing. The sunshine, conversation and whole day was fantastic! We went back to Club Arias for pizza/wings and pool time. What a wonderful day we all had and we can not say enough about how accommodating they all were! We will be back with the kids again later in 2014!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

747 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Korean first
ny
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

We did not stay overnight but visited the hotel for a few hours and saw one of the gorgeous 1 bedroom suites.
Pools are very pretty. The resort was quiet when we were there.
From a guest we heard the breakfast is great and there's an afternoon fresh baked chef choice pastry every day.

Out ATV trip, led by Tess, was really fun. You leave early and follow her up to the east side of the island. See sunrise -wow.
Then Snorkel in this teeny protected beautiful area then more off road riding and beach riding. Finally a short introductory kite surf lesson. (No real kite surfing.)

We had cocktails in the beach and pizza back at the B&B made by their chef. Yum.

Tess was great. Attentive, personal service.

• Stayed January 2014
Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

My family and I stayed at Club Arias for one night in December. .I wish we could have stayed longer. The rooms were fantastic, but even more impressive is the pool area. There are so many sitting areas that you feel like you are in your own private resort. Arias is a gracious host. He is so passionate about his B&B and he truly wants you to have a fabulous time in Aruba. If you go be sure to sign up for the sunrise 4 x4 tour with Tess. This by far was a highlight of our trip to Aruba. You leave club Arias at 6 am and drive off road to the natural pool to see the sun rise over the ocean. You have to go this early so you can get there before all the tourists. Trust me, this is the best tour in Aruba. Can't wait to go back to Aruba. .loved every minute we were there!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Louisville, Ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

I highly suggest this BB. I have been to many BB and found them to be much better than any hotel. And Club Arias does not disappoint. The owners will go out of their way to ensure that you have a relaxing and memorable experience. Book without a worry!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Club Arias....Where do I start? I had never stayed at a bed and breakfast in the past, so this experience was all new to me. I did not do any of the research, my wife put the entire trip together and all I did was pay for it. LOL!!!

When we arrived in Aruba, we were quickly greeted by Arias and his multi-passenger van with the bed and breakfast logo on the side of it. After greeting us outside the airport, he told us it would be approximately 15 minutes before we would arrive at the property. He also asked us who was our favorite artist and he quickly popped in some tunes from that artist for our listening pleasure.

Once we arrived at the property, Arias gave us a personal tour of the kitchen/restaurant area, pools, outdoor shower area and our one-bedroom suite. I was impressed by how beautiful and peaceful the property is, which was just what I needed as we were there to rest and relax and this property definitely allowed us to do just that!!! Once we got to our suite we fell in love with everything in the room. We had everything that we needed and the added free Wi-Fi and free phone calls to the United States made things even better.

After we put our luggage in the room, Arias quickly gave us the keys to our rental car (yes, you can rent cars from them) and also a cooler and beach chairs. Once we had those items, we were all set for the rest of the week. In fact, all of the beaches charge to use their beach chairs, but because Arias provided us with two of them, that was an expense that we didn’t have to worry about. We had no problems navigating the two lane road and had the most amazing time visiting a new beach almost every day and enjoying food at local restaurants (something I rarely did in the past because I was so accustomed to staying at all-inclusive resort.)

In all, we had a great time and the husband and wife team at Club Arias provided us with great tips on local snorkeling spots, cuisines and watering holes aka bars. They also gave us awesome tips on how to save money while we enjoyed our vacation. The rental car was a BIG plus, that allowed us to leave the property to see the rest of the island and enjoy the beaches, night life and casinos.

My wife and I look forward to returning in the near future and we plan to bring the kids the next time!

Room Tip: The suite that I had was great, therefore I can not speak on the other available rooms
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Malmo, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Me and my 7 year old son stayed at Club Arias for 10 days and loved it! The room was nice and the staff were very helpful with everything.
The owner (Arias) picked us up at the airport and had a car, sunbeds and cooler ready for us at the Club.
We will for sure return when we have our next opportunity! :-)

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
san jose
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I have been to Club Arias on several occasions and there is a definitive reason why I continue to return. The consistent and welcoming level of service is better than any on the island. The personal touches and inviting atmosphere of the island oasis know as Club Arias has been my home away from home for years. From the amazing culinary creations by Chef Gabriel to the extreme hospitality of Owners Arias and Flory who will go above and beyond to ensure all of your needs are meet without fail. I have always been greeted by Arias and Flory with warmth and continuous attention to my vacation needs and expectations. The rooms are always cleaned and well maintained. An aria utilizes state of the art air-conditioning units throughout his property making your comfort a top priority. From the outstanding service with a smile to the well prepared made to order breakfast daily; you will be hard pressed to find another property that will consistently meet your expectations. I can’t wait to return to my home away from home. See you soon.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Club Arias B&B? Share your experiences!