We have been traveling to Aruba for 14 years and always loved our time spent there. This year we decided to try a hotel away from the busy highrise area. We were very happy with this
choice. Arias and Flory make everyone feel so welcome and Rooms are some of the best we have ever stayed in. The layout of the facility and the ambience is laidback and peaceful. The pools are outstanding and the outdoor showers are a couples treat.
The made to order Breakfasts and afternoon treats by Gabriel, the head chef, were really enjoyable.
Take time for thier Rino tour and the Aruba Bob Snorkeling and really see some of the beauty of the island. You do not want to miss either of them.
We will see them all again next year!
- Also Known As:
- Club Arias Hotel Savaneta
- Club Arias Hotel
- Club Arias Bed And Breakfast
- Club Arias B&B Aruba/Savaneta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Club Arias Bed & Breakfast. My name is Arias Schwarz and own a bed and breakfast in Savaneta, Aruba with my wife, Flory. We first discovered the enchanting island of Aruba 20 years ago, and we were so taken with the island that we made it our annual vacation destination. On one vacation, we ventured to the southern part of the island and found Savaneta. Within Savaneta we found many treasured jewels, which included the culture and real beauty of Aruba. The beaches on the resort side paled in comparison to the beaches we found in Savaneta. The cuisine was mouth watering, welcoming and very affordable. And the people bore the true heart of the island. Savaneta was such a positive experience for both of us that we were inspired to create Club Arias Bed & Breakfast to share our new world. We want our guests to know all of the island's beauty and take in all of its charm, and we always strive to make it as affordable as possible. Our mission is to give our visitors a personable vacation that cannot be obtained from the typical hotel resorts. Our haven is a family run business. Our two daughters have a real passion for our business, and you will see them from time-to-time greeting our guests upon arrival or wishing them well upon departure. When you visit us, we want you to feel like you are part of our family and we hope to engage you with our love for this island and our love for its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Club Arias B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.