First of all, thank-you to Arias and his family at Club Arias for making this a very memorable vacation! You guys are amazing!
We were picked up by Arias (himself) at the airport on Saturday night. We were instantly made welcome and felt right at home (and we hadn't even arrived at the hotel yet). We were amazed when we arrived at Club Arias. The grounds were beautifully designed and layed out around 2 pools. The rooms were cozy and well air conditioned. We were able to keep busy, taking full advantage of the pool, foosball table, pool table, and dart board in the commons area. We were introduced to Gabrial, who owned the restraunt on site. He cooked us phenominal meals every day.
This isn't a 5 star high-rise hotel. If you are looking for that, go to the other end of the island. This is a quaint, family run B&B, where the owners go completely out of their way to make you want to come back to Aruba time and time again. Arias was more than helpful getting us settled in, and helping us to explore the island. Being right in front of the mini-bus stop, we were able to take the public transportation, meet locals, eat at local restraunts, whilst saving a small fortune on car rentals and taxi cabs.
Visit Aruba, stay with Arias, explore the less touristy side of the Island, eat the local fare, and as Arias says, "experience the REAL Aruba".
Thanks Again Arias, We'll see you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Club Arias Bed & Breakfast. My name is Arias Schwarz and own a bed and breakfast in Savaneta, Aruba with my wife, Flory. We first discovered the enchanting island of Aruba 20 years ago, and we were so taken with the island that we made it our annual vacation destination. On one vacation, we ventured to the southern part of the island and found Savaneta. Within Savaneta we found many treasured jewels, which included the culture and real beauty of Aruba. The beaches on the resort side paled in comparison to the beaches we found in Savaneta. The cuisine was mouth watering, welcoming and very affordable. And the people bore the true heart of the island. Savaneta was such a positive experience for both of us that we were inspired to create Club Arias Bed & Breakfast to share our new world. We want our guests to know all of the island's beauty and take in all of its charm, and we always strive to make it as affordable as possible. Our mission is to give our visitors a personable vacation that cannot be obtained from the typical hotel resorts. Our haven is a family run business. Our two daughters have a real passion for our business, and you will see them from time-to-time greeting our guests upon arrival or wishing them well upon departure. When you visit us, we want you to feel like you are part of our family and we hope to engage you with our love for this island and our love for its people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Club Arias B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Arias Hotel Savaneta
- Club Arias Bed And Breakfast
- Club Arias B&B Aruba/Savaneta