“Haven't gone yet, but Arias has been awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Club Arias B&B
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   123 K Savaneta, Savaneta, Aruba   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Savaneta B&B and Inns
SC
“Haven't gone yet, but Arias has been awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

I called today to ask a few questions about the B&B. Dialed the contact # and Arias himself answered the telephone. We probably spoke for 30 minutes. He was great! Very friendly, very informative and very proud of his place. I booked a room just to overnight and then travel on to Bonaire. I hadn't planned on staying on Aruba at all but airline changes gave me no options. Arias was so great that he's turned what started out as an inconvenience into an experience I'm looking forward to.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Korean first
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2011

WE needed to find a night at the end of our vacation in June & found Club Arias B&B on the internet we were so impressed we called & left a message with a few questions. Within a few minutes Arias called us himself!! He gave us the info we needed & also told us about good beaches, restaurants & things to bring with us. After talking to him we knew it was just what we were looking for.We can't wait to stay at Club Arias & think we found our second home.

Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Bolivar, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

My wife and I are going to stay at Club Arias in June. We will only be there for one night, but after checking out their website www.clubarias.com and visiting with the owner, Arias. We wish we were going to be staying there all week. The most standout thing to me after making my reservations was that Arias called me personally within minutes of making my online reservation. He said we could stop by or call anytime before or during our visit to Aruba, if we needed anything and we could use there facilities during the week. That is unheard of, for a place to allow you to come on the premises and have use of everything even though you are staying some where else the rest of the week!!! Arias gave me advise on what to do before ever coming to Aruba to make sure our stay is the best possible. Rooms and amenities look amazing! They are located in the perfect spot on the island, close to all the laid back places and secluded beaches. I've heard great things about their chef and can't wait to try to food. Thank you Arias, can not wait to meet you in person and stay at your resort!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reading, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

Loved this place, although the room smelled a bit musty. Food was very good, privacy excellent. Problem is that I didn't really like Aruba, Oh I wish we went somewhere else!
Staff was great!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2011

Just having to readjust our vacation schedule because of flightchanges, I was suprised by a phone call from Arias this evening. He wanted to welcome us and give us a few tips and pointers about our stay. He also offered to have a private dinner ready for us upon arrival. We are very excited about this trip, and looking forward to our stay.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2011

Behind the rock and concrete walls is an amazing place called Club Arias B&B. We had such a wonderful experience staying in the luxury suite and lounging around the open air pools. A great "must do" is the outdoor shower. Nothing like a hot shower with the moon and stars above. Gabriel was a most gracious host. We are very excited for our next visit in September of 2011 and can't wait to see all of the wonderful improvements that Arias has in store.

Room Tip: check out the website
  • Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2011

Arias is the owner's actual name. We booked a timeshare in Aruba but due to difficulties finding a decent flight we needed to find a hotel on either end of the timeshare week. I booked the first day and before I could book the last day, Arias had called me and gave me the same price for both and set us up in a King Size bed instead of two queens. He also gave us recommendations for our trip that seemed to make a ton of sense. Arias also provided his phone number in case we have any questions as we get closer to our trip.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Club Arias B&B? Share your experiences!