-Quite well located. Easy to reach from expressway without getting into Lonavla jam.
-Rooms are spacious and clean. We were 4 adults and the room did not get crowded even after 2 extra cots.
- Room had a small refrigerator and a microwave. We made good use of both
- Staff is quite helpful (immediate attention to the toilet flush which was not working)
- Good food in the restaurant
- Not a RESORT. At best a 3 star property with some additional features
- Half the property is under construction. Swimming pool is much smaller than how it appears on the website. The lake is not worth the trouble.
- Restaurant serves only veg food (quite delicious and reasonably priced). Non-veg food is only served in the rooms
-The front desk had absolutely no idea with road directions for nearby places. There is a shortcut from the resort that goes to Bushi dam and beyond towards Ambey Valley. Must drive during the monsoons (once you cross the Bushi jam that is). But the hotel staff had no clue!!!
Good for a night halt. Wouldn't recommend if you are looking for a resort.