we stayed here for 2 nights and it was perfect in every way, spotlessly clean, kind welcoming hosts who made sure we had everything we needed. can't praise them enough would definitely stay there again and recommend to anyone lokking for accomodation in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Hollycroft Bed And Breakfast
- Hollycroft Hotel Chester-Le-Street
- Hollycroft Hotel
- Hollycroft B&B Chester-Le-Street, County Durham, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to Bed and Breakfast accommodation in Chester-le-Street, Hollycroft is the place to stay. Hollycroft is a family-owned, turn of the century traditional town house, which retains many of it's original features. Modern en-suites have been added without detracting from the period features. Hollycroft is open throughout the year (excluding the Christmas period) and is ideally situated for the County Cricket Ground, Lumley Castle and Beamish Museum. If you are looking for Chester-le-Street bed and breakfast accommodation with comfortable rooms, private off street parking and a very warm welcome from Alan and Lyn, Hollycroft is your place to stay. A fresh fruit salad is a speciality of ours as part of a hearty breakfast. All rooms en-suite with LED/LCD TV, Blue Ray/DVD, Wi-Fi internet, hospitality tray and tea/coffee facilities.Secure parking available on request.Children are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hollycroft B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.