Pleasent stay.... but could have been better! The Hotel is connected to a pub. it has a lovely feel but more could be done with it. The hotel is not able to offer a decent breakfast because the pub does not open till noon. The rooms need updating, but they are spacious.
We chose this hotel as we were attending a wedding at Bemish Hall. The taxi was £15 one way and £20 on the way back. The satff at the pub were helpful, however the hotel staff were average and could have done with a personality transplant, maybe they were having a bad day but they were pretty unhelpful.
I would recommend the hotel if your stay is for no longer than two nights, and you are preared to go off into the town. we did find a brilliant little cafe opposite Lloyds in chester - le - street. the nicest Bacon sandwich in the town!!
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Chester-Le-Street Hotel Chester-Le-Street
- Travelodge Chester-Le-Street Hotel
- Church Mouse Vintage Hotel
- Travelodge Chester-Le-Street County Durham, UK
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Travelodge Chester-Le-Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.