I was only in Monterrey for a day but I enjoyed this hotel a lot: the architecture was fantastic and the staff was friendly and courteous. The rooms were large and mine had a balcony with a decent view of San Pedro. The Gym was sufficient and the pool was nice. Overall I can't complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Camino Real account with Business Center, Droug Store, Pool, Gym , Spa , Bar , Meeting Rooms, Helipad, access Camino Real Club and Restaurants Bice Bistro and Kyo Grill. Our Schedule: Business Center and Droug Store Monday to Friday7:00 am - 10: 00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 09:00am to 17:00pm Bice Bisto Monday to Sunday 06:00 am - 1:00 am Kyo Grill Monday to Saturday 7:00 pm - 2:00 am Spa 8:30 am to 8:00 pm Pool 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Gym 6:00 am -11:00 pm The Hotel Camino Real is located in Valle Oriente , the most exclusive area of Monterrey where can perform tourist activities or business close to major attractions , for example by located steps from the Mall Plaza Fiesta San Agustin and Main Entrance a spacious outdoor area and terraces of restaurants Premium and Gourmet. Located just 20 minutes from Paseo Santa Lucia, 2.5 Km artificial lake . Also 12km south of Monterrey, is Chipinque , nature reserve, for walking , cycling practice , climbing, Free Flight , with a spectacular view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Camino Real Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Monterrey Hotel San Pedro Garza Garcia
- Camino Real Monterrey Mexico/San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon