I have stayed in this hotel numerous times but in this occasion I was charged a night when doing my reservation. When I checked out that charge was not considered. A few weeks later and numerous calls I still don't have an answer to my request of reimbursement. The hotel I good in general but they don't have a clue what to do with this kind of situations. I would stay again if I don't have to pay in advance otherwise I would stay at another hotel being good choices in that area of Monterrey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidente InterContinental Monterrey offers modern style and impeccable service, which makes it the ideal destination for business travelers. Located in the middle of the business district of Monterrey, the hotel is also near points of interest such as the Museum of Mexican History, the Huasteca Canyon and the Museum of Contemporary Art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Presidente Inter-Continental Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Monterrey Hotel Monterrey
- Intercontinental Monterrey
- Presidente Inter-Continental Monterrey Mexico/San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon