The facilities and equipment look old, but are clean and useful. The location is great if you´re around the financial and corporate offices, not for the industrial facilities of Monterrey companies.
The food is average and expensive, at least for room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidente InterContinental Monterrey offers modern style and impeccable service, which makes it the ideal destination for business travelers. Located in the middle of the business district of Monterrey, the hotel is also near points of interest such as the Museum of Mexican History, the Huasteca Canyon and the Museum of Contemporary Art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Presidente Inter-Continental Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Monterrey Hotel Monterrey
- Intercontinental Monterrey
- Presidente Inter-Continental Monterrey Mexico/San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon