Shower broken, room service messed up order, cold eggs for breakfast, asked to change room due to shower, they did not do so. Wifi never worked consistently anywhere or day. TV went out when it rained. Then they asked at night to check bathroom because there was leak downstairs. More poorly maintained premises. Food prices are high too. Never again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidente InterContinental Monterrey offers modern style and impeccable service, which makes it the ideal destination for business travelers. Located in the middle of the business district of Monterrey, the hotel is also near points of interest such as the Museum of Mexican History, the Huasteca Canyon and the Museum of Contemporary Art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Presidente Inter-Continental Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Monterrey Hotel Monterrey
- Intercontinental Monterrey
- Presidente Inter-Continental Monterrey Mexico/San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon