I stayed here for 2 nights during a business trip to mexico. I was given a suite in the club floor. The room was very spacious with a living room, a bedroom and an enormous bathroom. Excellent breakfast with both mexican and international courses. The internet conection is both free and high speed. The hotel is located in front of a mall full of excellent restaurants in the terrace, great nightlife in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidente InterContinental Monterrey offers modern style and impeccable service, which makes it the ideal destination for business travelers. Located in the middle of the business district of Monterrey, the hotel is also near points of interest such as the Museum of Mexican History, the Huasteca Canyon and the Museum of Contemporary Art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Presidente Inter-Continental Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Monterrey Hotel Monterrey
- Intercontinental Monterrey
- Presidente Inter-Continental Monterrey Mexico/San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon