This being an Intercontinental property it falls short as the hotel misses the mark with with regard to other Intercontinental hotels I have stayed at in the past. Yes the hotel needs updating, the facilities such as the spa, pool, gym need a good updating. That said I was up-sold by the front desk to a suit on the exclusive 9th floor and the price was incredible compared to the huge suit and the service on this floor...a really good value.
What was disappointing were the little things, such as the worn down condition of the room, no safe, very poor wireless service as it crashes for some reason, bathroom needs work and the AC unit is loud.
As safety is everything in this part of the world I did have the feeling that the hotel places a high focus on keeping their guests safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidente InterContinental Monterrey offers modern style and impeccable service, which makes it the ideal destination for business travelers. Located in the middle of the business district of Monterrey, the hotel is also near points of interest such as the Museum of Mexican History, the Huasteca Canyon and the Museum of Contemporary Art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Presidente Inter-Continental Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Monterrey Hotel Monterrey
- Intercontinental Monterrey
- Presidente Inter-Continental Monterrey Mexico/San Pedro Garza Garcia, Nuevo Leon