First time ever at the Novatel, celebrating our 4yr anniversary and it was exactly what we needed. Spacious rooms, comfortable bed and plenty of variety with the TV channels.
We also had a couples massage at the Endota spa which was great on Sunday morning. The girls are fantastic are we're very considerate of my wife's needs as she had just finished Kemo.
It was great to spoil ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the picturesque Barossa Valley wine region, Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is just a 55 minute drive from Adelaide. Surrounded by world-famous wineries, the resort offers a multitude of features: enjoy a game of golf at Tanunda Pines Golf Course or a treatment at Endota Spa. The resort features 140 rooms with private balconies and kitchenette facilities. It also boasts an award-winning restaurant, tasting room, heated outdoor pool, tennis courts, gymnasium, an 18-hole golf course and refurbished conference facilities for up to 250 delegates. Novotel Barossa Valley Resort is a non-smoking resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Novotel Barossa Valley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Barossa Valley Hotel Rowland Flat
- Novotel Rowland Flat
- Novotel Tanunda
- Tanunda Novotel
- Novotel Barossa Valley Resort Australia