The accomodation was ok although a little dated. The bedding was clean but the room generally could have been cleaner - especially the bathroom. The louvre doors leading into the bathroom were thick with dust and fluff.
We dined in the buffet restaurant and apart from the salad bar, the food was poor. It was supposed to be an English Carvery but the food was all stored under lids ( not heat lamps) so the food was overcooked. The Yorkshire puddings were steamed and soggy - not crisp as they should be. There was no selection of fine Australian cheeses as the menu stated as the plates were not restocked - we dined at 7.30pm so it wasn't that late. They had no butter only margarine which I cannot stand!
I would recommend the resort but self cater or eat somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Twin Waters Resort is located on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, only 5 minutes from the airport. The hotel has 361 rooms and is set in tropical gardens, surrounding a central private lagoon with sandy beaches. This is the perfect destination for a break or holiday with your partner or family. Guests have free access to windsurfers and kayaks and there are four restaurants and three bars to choose from, plus a Kids Club, day spa and a wide range of leisure activities to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Twin Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Twin Waters Hotel Mudjimba
- Novotel Mudjimba
- Mudjimba Novotel
- Novotel Twin Waters Resort Sunshine Coast, South Pacific - Mudjimba