We spent 2 nights in June. We had a good stay. Lots of things to do when you have kids. The only problem was that the paid movies won't play. But after complaining about it, the technicians were on top of it and got it resolved really quickly. The take away food shop is great - tasty yet reasonable. Would definitely recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Twin Waters Resort is located on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, only 5 minutes from the airport. The hotel has 361 rooms and is set in tropical gardens, surrounding a central private lagoon with sandy beaches. This is the perfect destination for a break or holiday with your partner or family. Guests have free access to windsurfers and kayaks and there are four restaurants and three bars to choose from, plus a Kids Club, day spa and a wide range of leisure activities to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Novotel Twin Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Twin Waters Hotel Mudjimba
- Novotel Mudjimba
- Mudjimba Novotel
- Novotel Twin Waters Resort Sunshine Coast, South Pacific - Mudjimba