To be honest our stay didn't start the best with some issues. However the assistant manager Penny was excellent, very professional and polite and came up with some good options. This also helped me give this a 5 star rating.
Novotel Twin Waters is a great place for active kids in particular. Our activities on the Saturday after a great breakfast and walk around the lake kangaroo spotting were : Catamaran sailing, kayaking , sandcastle competition, bouncy water trampoline, spa pool, games room, lunch, archery with mini golf to finish before settling to the bar for a well earned bar meal. The kids still found plenty to do around the resort.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Twin Waters Hotel Mudjimba
- Novotel Twin Waters
- Novotel Twin Waters Hotel
- Novotel Mudjimba
- Mudjimba Novotel
- Novotel Twin Waters Resort Sunshine Coast, South Pacific - Mudjimba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Twin Waters Resort is located on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, only 5 minutes from the airport. The hotel has 361 rooms and is set in tropical gardens, surrounding a central private lagoon with sandy beaches. This is the perfect destination for a break or holiday with your partner or family. Guests have free access to windsurfers and kayaks and there are four restaurants and three bars to choose from, plus a Kids Club, day spa and a wide range of leisure activities to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Novotel Twin Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.