Stating at the Novotel Twin waters was an ok experience, but for the amount of money you pay it should be a lot better!! The service left a lot to be desired, as did the room maintenance/cleaning. It really is a nice setting and a nice resort, but the cost...!! If you were paying the same amount of money in say Thailand or Bali you could stay there for a month for what we paid at Twin Waters for 4 nights..and once your in you would expect a few freebies for the amount paid, but you then have to pay for ALL of the activities that they offer, nothing is cheap either. Food not great and expensive. $18 for a hamburger, $70 for the seafood buffet which we were really looking forward to then didn't go to due to the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Twin Waters Resort is located on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, only 5 minutes from the airport. The hotel has 361 rooms and is set in tropical gardens, surrounding a central private lagoon with sandy beaches. This is the perfect destination for a break or holiday with your partner or family. Guests have free access to windsurfers and kayaks and there are four restaurants and three bars to choose from, plus a Kids Club, day spa and a wide range of leisure activities to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Twin Waters Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Twin Waters Hotel Mudjimba
- Novotel Mudjimba
- Mudjimba Novotel
- Novotel Twin Waters Resort Sunshine Coast, South Pacific - Mudjimba