“"The only thing I can say about this place is WOW...!"” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rick Aroma Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jim Corbett National Park
Rick Aroma Park
You added Rick Aroma Park to your Saves list
Ranikhet Road | Village Dhikauli, Jim Corbett National Park 244715, India (Formerly Corbett Aroma Park)   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
“"The only thing I can say about this place is WOW...!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Just want to share the experience through quick ones:
- Rooms are spacious, clean & well furnished.
- Staff is cooperative & humble.
- Ambiance is very Soothing.
- Food quality & taste is Superb.
- DONT MISS the sunrise view across the valley.
Definitely this place.... when destination is Corbett...!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Rick J, Director of Sales at Rick Aroma Park, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Manuj
Thanks for your kind words. We highly appreciate for your time, you spare for writing your reviews. This gives us immense encouragement to improve our services more and put more efforts for all our future guests.
We are looking forward to serve you at either of our resorts: Rick Corbett Aroma Park or Tiger Villa in Ranthambhore

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kolkata
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

If you are on a honeymoon to Jim Corbett, Hotel Aroma Park is a highly recommended hotel for stay. The resort in one word is just wonderful.. From the rooms, to the food, to the service, everything of the resort is just so good. The food quality is so good that even if you are served veg cuisine, you will hardly miss not having non-veg dishes on your platter. The staffs of the hotel are very polite and cooperative. A special mention of Rick Jain is also a must. The swimming pool is an added advantage of the resort. Trust me on this - you will never regret staying in this hotel or be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Rick J, Director of Sales at Rick Aroma Park, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thanks Avijeet for your kind words. We are constantly working on upgrading our services and setting high standard of food quality at our resort. We are looking forward to have your family and your friends and serve them again. Next time you will find even better environment.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Good hotel with swimming pool and excellent food. We friends enjoyed alot. Keep it up. :) The service was also nice. Price was also reasonable and affordable! Good choice to stay at Corbett hotel.
Corbett Road, Village- Dhikauli | Ranikhet Road, Jim Corbett National Park 244715, India (Formerly The Corbett Aroma)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Rick J, Director of Sales at Rick Aroma Park, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you sir for your kind and encouraging words.
We are constantly working on improving our services and amenities in rooms.
Pl do visit us again so that we could take extra care for you, your relatives and friends.
Looking forward to serve you again
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I visited this lovely resort with my wife (as my honeymoon trip way back from Nainital) from 07th to 09th Nov 2012. It was very peaceful and quite resort with hardly any traffic noise filtering in from the main road and with one of the best service staff I have ever seen. The resort exceeded my expectations in every way possible. The rooms were pretty decent, spacious and cleaned properly with aroma fragrance and have most of the things that you find in a good property, like tea/coffee machine, very comfortable bed, TV, small balcony and swimming pool though it was under construction that time and I could not take a dip in the water. Canopy of mango trees, beautiful lush green lawns with beautiful picturesque and many other varieties of flowers and flora, I reached this place on 7th Nov, 2012 at 1:30pm. The check in was the quickest. Within 5 min we were in our room. There, I met the owner of resort Mr. Ricky Jain and his newly appointed event Manager Mr. Briane (I guess). They are so kind and helpful. Mr. Rick personally asked me about their services and whether we are satisfied with them? He treated us like his own guests. Mr. Briane also asked me about the sleep quality and our stay at resort. The food was extremely delicious and nicely cooked....the only thing their staffs don’t know is how to say NO. they will do almost everything for you with smile and will never say no. The chef was so kind and always ready to help perhaps he is one of the best cook in this world. I loved to eat the food of extremely good quality and hygienically prepared. Only one problem I had during check out that my travel agent (Shivam Travels) did not pay the amount to Hotel as I had booked through them and receptionist told me that I cannot leave without paying cash as they have not yet received the payment from my Travel agent. But soon problem resolved and they received payment from the travel agent. Overall it was great value for money...and all people made our stay truly enjoyable. My Thanks to all staff especially the Chef (I don’t know his name) for making my trip a nostalgia, which would crave me inside to come back to “Corbett Aroma park resort” again and again.......again.

Enjoyed each and every moment of 2 Nights and 3 Days stay (07th Nov to 09th Nov 2012), loved crossing the mango gardens, tried to capture scenic in camera as well as in eyes. I am planning to visit again “Corbett Aroma Park” during my annual vacation in October 2013. I would highly recommend this place to anyone coming here to Corbett and would definitely like to come again for sure. Without any second thought this is the BEST place in the proximity of nature.
CHEERS for the Owner and GOOD LUCK for all staff.
ALI AKHTAR
(Mechanical Engineer)
Dubai, UAE

Room Tip: All rooms are good ans spacious
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Rick J, Owner at Rick Aroma Park, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Ali
It is overwhelming to receive your kind and worthy words about room, services..etc at our resort.
Now Swimming Pool is ready and you are welcome to spend your time at our resort again.
WE promise to serve you and your family with friends with greater zeal and enthusiasm with in fact much more improved facilities and services.
Looking forward for your next visit
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

it is a perfect choice...... great place to send quality time with your loved ones..!!!!!!!! and the spa and swimming pool is so soothing . Hotel staff was very well behaved and cooperative. Staff was personally taking care of each and every guest staying at the resort .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Rick J, Director of Sales at Rick Aroma Park, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Mam
Thanks for your kind words and valuable feedback. We highly appreciate for your time and feedback.
Looking forward to serve you again at our resort.
New Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

This Hotel is very nicely designed and spacious rooms are available. Specially mentioning about food; taste and quality of food was very nice. Hotel staff was very well behaved and cooperative. Staff was personally taking care of each and every guest staying at that hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Sir
Thanks for your kind and valuable feed back. This is our very first year, with your guidance and suggestions we could and will improve our services and facilities
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Yes it's a place which is nicely decorate . Interiors are good . A swmming pool will give you the relax after a safari . The owner Mr. Jain is so polite . He give us the treatment like there family member . I have seen first time that a owner is calling the guest to take the feed back it's impressive . I was there with my and my sis famly for 2 nights and it was one of our best trip . I will suggest to stay there . The food is good specially the breakfast which they serve is awesome . Nice staff . Homely environment . Littel bit improvement required at the housekeeping side . But over all my experience is awesome and i will suggest to stay there . They have lot of games activity and specially if the kid's are with you they will enjoy a lot . Resort staff arrange the all three safari for us and the good side is that all the drivers are there at before the time . I wish to stay there again .

Room Tip: If you have two couple then choose the First Floor rooms so that you will feel like in a seprate apa...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr Tyagi
Thanks for your kind words. We have already taken corrective measures in house keeping as suggested by you.
We are looking forward to have you with us again and all your friends
We assure you for better facilities and service.

Been to Rick Aroma Park? Share your experiences!