I spent 14days in Jan 2013
A really nice clean Resort but not a full Ayurveda
Staff and resort is brilliant but lacks things as below.
Basically Yoga is only for 1 hour in the morning and not really enough.
Ayurveda only two treatments (about 1.5hours)
food warmish to cold lack of fresh juices (can be purchased separately)
Priced Med range not cheap not expensive.
front office staff could have a bit more of a can do attitude but pleasant over all.
if they resolve this it would be a really brilliant place and i would recommend it.
No health and beauty despite being advertised on the web.
So I suggest please feedback honestly as I think they will improve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Devaaya – “ Divine Healing” is Goa’s only Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre which provides traditional Ayurveda & Naturopathy therapies in a modern, luxurious and relaxing environment. The Centre has traditional Goan style villas situated on the idyllic island of Divar easily accessible by drive-in river ferry, surrounded by lush greenery and the cool blue waters of the river Mandovi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Devaaya Ayurveda Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devaaya - Ayurveda Retreat Hotel Divar Island
- Devaaya Ayurveda Retreat Goa, India - Divar Island