I first went the ayurveda retreat 5 years ago for a much overdue panchakarma rejuvination program and was thoroughly satisfied on every level with the cleanliness, the professionalism of the medical staff, the food is fantastic, and the peaceful atmosphere is unique to sometimes, maybe most of the time, chaotic India. I have been to India 36 trips in my life and feel I know the culture and people very well but I would say the highlight of that trip was meeting and getting to know the owners Kuntilal and his dear wife Rekha. You can go the length and breadth of this great nation and better people you will not meet, and I have met many in my years over there. If you go, take the time to get to know them, you will not regret it.
I returned this year again for panchkarma, 3 weeks, and i can only add that the programs overall quality has only improved, yet the humble first class nature of all there, from top to bottom has remained intact.
This place is a diamond in the rough in all respects, I cannot recommend it enough.
Vermont Lantern Company,USA
- Also Known As:
- Devaaya - Ayurveda Retreat Hotel
- Devaaya - Ayurveda Retreat Hotel Divar Island
- Devaaya Ayurveda Retreat Goa, India - Divar Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Devaaya – “ Divine Healing” is Goa’s only Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre which provides traditional Ayurveda & Naturopathy therapies in a modern, luxurious and relaxing environment. The Centre has traditional Goan style villas situated on the idyllic island of Divar easily accessible by drive-in river ferry, surrounded by lush greenery and the cool blue waters of the river Mandovi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, MakeMyTrip and Otel so you can book your Devaaya Ayurveda Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.