I stayed at Bird’s view Kasauli in August 2013, since then I wanted to post my review just couldn’t coz of time. I drove from Delhi in evening and reached this place about 10-10.30 pm. The gentleman on reception was quick to give me the room. I was happy with the nice and warm feel of the room, although nothing fancy but fair enough on my expectations. After a while as I opened the access to the attached balcony started my experience with Kasauli. Brilliant and silent surroundings, beautiful skies glittering with stars, that was it, that’s exactly what I needed to cool off my head from the Delhi’s chaos.
Next morning began early for me as I drove off a short distance from hotel towards town; I tool a stroll on a downhill road to find the nice natural beauty of Himalayas. It is essential to have a conveyance when staying at this hotel as the basics are available only in Kasauli town which is a couple of kilometres. For a person like me who seeks more of nature and peace on such a place that is indeed an ideal setting.
Next morning I was lucky to get clear skies and beautiful panoramic view of the valley. Chirps of birds and whistles of winds it was all so amazing.
I happened to meet Mr. Gill owner of this property who is indeed a lovely man he took me to the open sitting area and showed me the valley pointing at Chandigarh and a few lakes of the area. As good as this hotel was my experience with Mr. Gill.
1. Excellent views
2. Nice rooms
3. Peaceful area
4. Value for money
1. Food was probably the only factor. (on which I suggested Mr. Gill and he assured me of a better experience next time to which I am looking forward to)
2. Distance from town if you do not have a conveyance.
A must try if you like to feel surrounded by nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Birds View is an ideal destination for someone looking for Peace, Serenity & Tranquility. We, at Birds View have inculcated a homely atmosphere so that our guests can relax and do things at their own pace.For Nature lovers, Bird watchers, Photographers and Writers, it is paradise.We are proud of our spectacular and breathtaking views; in fact the name is short for birds-eye-view. One can easily witness the geographic wonder of natural Topographical formations from the property.Having one of the best views in the region, the 3 Kasauli hills on the left, forest land on the periphery of the property and the towns of Parwanoo, Kalka, Pinjore, and Cities; Panchkula & Chandigarh – Up till lake Sukhna, can be viewed clearly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and MakeMyTrip so you can book your Birds View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.