“Best Tour Ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Fully inclusive day trip to the Atherton Tablelands. We visit the Babinda Boulders, Josephine falls then stop for a hot 2 course lunch. Then off to the famous Milla Milla falls and Lake Eacham for our last swim and afternoon tea..... A real treat,trust us. At the end of the day we go looking for the famous Platypus where you have a 90% chance of seeing one. For the way home we just we never give up and have a little party to celebrate our day in the world heritage rainforest. We promise a day you will never forget and we are for ALL ages. See you soon !!
Sydney, Australia
“Best Tour Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

This tour was recommended to me by my sister who did the tour about 3 years ago, so when we booked our Cairns holiday it was the first tour I booked. From the moment you are picked up by Cuz Rohan and Gus (the bus!) you knew it was going to be a fun day. Cuz Rohan was the best tour guide I have ever had and made everyone feel like old friends instantly.
The sites you visit during the day are just amazing and cuz Rohan provided the group with interesting information about each site. You are well looked after throughout the entire day with a good lunch and morning and afternoon tea as well.

We did the tour on 30 December 2011.

We left the day after having seen some great places, laughed and sung a lot and new friends.
Thanks Cuz Rohan and Gus : )

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“This is the best tour in Cairns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

Going to Cairns, all the people want to go to reef to see the colorful fishes and coral, and it makes you happy
Joining this tour, you can visit the rainforest and natural springs, and you can swin. and also it makes you refresh ! The chicken was great
The Cuz and Guz makes you laugh all the day!!! when you visit reef, it wont make you laugh, but you are happy.
Uncle Brain make you laugh and make you happy !!! If you don't like laughing, please do not join this tour....
Cuz Rohan rocks!
Vicky

Visited December 2011
“Awesome Tour, Best I've had in Australia.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

By far the best tour in Australia. First let me tell you how I heard of this tour. I arrived in Sydney and during my walk around the city I casually ask locals and few backpacker centers what they thought we're some of the best tours in Cairns since I was heading there there the following day. Literally everyone's first answer was Uncle Brian's tour. I was shocked to continually get the same answer.  to put this in perspective, due to the huge distances in Australia this is like being in Ny City and asking locals what the best tours  in Miami are. To continually get the same answer in amazing, especially sense Uncle Brian's is a small family owned business. So when I got to Cairns the 1st tour I booked was Uncle Brian's (but it was not the first tour I went on) the other tours were ok,  just your usual type tours , tour guides going thru the motions and trying to be as nice as possible, but Uncle Brian's was completely different. It was fun, funny, informative and loving. With a running theme to get everyone involved in making friends with their fellow travelers. Our tour guide Rohan was a cut above any other tour guide in any other city I'd ever been to. He made a point to make everyone feel like family. It wasn't  just a joke here a joke there . He genuinely loved his job and you could tell. He gave you a real feeling for the town you were in and the real history.  He didn't just rattle off the same "Capt Cook this, Capt. Cook that stuff.  This tour literally gets the locals in the town involved in the Shenanigans while telling you about real local things that have happened. The sites we visited were amazing the water falls we got to swim in we're beautiful and the food was delicious. By the end everyone was getting there fellow traveler contact info and making plans with there new found friends. I just want to end this review by saying I'm not a big review writer and rarely take the time, but giving this tour a positive mark is the least I could do.

Cairns, Queensland, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“The best Tour I have done in Australia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

If you want a day of great fun, to meet nice and positive people and see and swim in the most awesome places around Cairns don't miss out on this tour!
The atmosphere was great all day long. I don't think we could have had any more fun and by the way: The food was great too ;)

Thanks Cuz Rohan for a great day!

Sydney, Australia
“Best tour you can do in Oz!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

This was possibly one of the best days that I have had in Australia so far. From the moment I was picked up by Gus (the bus) and met Cousin Rohan, I was welcomed and introduced to everybody else on the bus (that in itself seems to set it aside from other tours).
From then on we travelled to see Babinda boulders & devils pools. The really good thing about this tour is that the journeys to the various places are also made fun and part of the experience. Cousin Rohan also spends the time giving you loads of interesting information, and plenty of jokes!
The lunch was really yummy and a nice little pit stop, then it was off to Millaa Millaa falls. This was made famous by the timotei advert and the peter andre classic 'Mysterious girl'. Here you have the opportunity to recreate both of those moments if you wish. There is laso an underwater camera that everybody in the group can use & the photos are also added to facebook.
Overall i couldnt recommend this tour enough. It was an awesome day & so different from all the other tours that i have done. I just wish that all the tours could be this good!

Visited October 2011