I stayed there in July 2010, on my wy to Florence, chose it as a stop for one night, as it was near to the sea, in a beautiful place. This small hilltop village was really enchanting and the hotel was lovely, very nice, clean, tranquil. The sea was ca 2 km away, there was a bus going to the Cerri, from Lerici.
The hotel had very nice yard, my room had a door right to the garden. As it was very hot on the daytime, I really enjoyed the nice fresh air there at night, very different from the overheated atmosphere in the cities.
It is a lovely place, definitely suggest, specially when you have a car to drive nearby places - Cinque Terre etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel, situated on a hill in the secluded, ancient village of Cerri, overlooks the Mediterranean Sea and is ideal for those who long to immerse themselves in nature. Guests can benefit from the fresh and mild climate whilst making the most of the easy access to a variety of local attractions, including the bathing structures in nearby Lerici, the sandy beaches of Marinella and the beautiful Palmaria Island, which can be reached by boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Albergo Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Serena Arcola, Italy
- Albergo Serena Hotel Arcola