We got a great rate on Expedia for this hotel so thought we give it a try. We liked it.
- Gragnano is located only 15 minutes from Pompeii, also close to the Vesuvio and Herculaneum. Also, there is a direct road from the hotel to the Amalfi coast.Is a fairly narrow mountain pass, not worse than the coastal road though.
- The hotel has great views of the Vesuvio and the surrounding mountains.
- The staff is super-friendly yet professional, with decent English and/or German language skills.
- Hotel is a newer building in good and very clean condition.
Not for everyone:
- The building and interior decoration is typical Italian "neo-baroque" style, not everyone will like this.
- And the micro-location is a bit odd - not a very touristy area, few restaurants.
Overall we enjoyed our stay at this property and we would recommend it to everyone who would like to explore the southern half of the gulf of Napoli and the Amalfi coast.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Hotel Le Zagare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.