“forget the crunch, have a munch” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Just lovely well-cooked good value modern Scottish food in an unexpected setting
“forget the crunch, have a munch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Went 2 artisan on friday night with some family members and really "ENJOYED" it, i have'nt been in a wee while so was looking forward 2 it, for starter's i had melon and ice cream, the mr's had black pudding lasange, the mother in-law had the same as me and my son had the pate, for the main course i had the chicken with a whiskey sause and some veggies with a side portion of spicy potato wedges/chips, the mr's had monkfish which she really enjoyed, the mother in-law had the same as me and our son had pasta, im not a lasange fan and was very reluctant 2 try it, and only did so 2 stop the mr's going on about it, "WOW" was i in 4 a treat i enjoyed it so much i ate half of her's did i feel guilty....? hell no, i enjoyed it that much me and the mr's went back the next day and had the lasange 4 our main courses and it did not dissapoint, ive now found a favorite dish and would recommend it 2 anyone, the restaurant was very cosy and had a nice friendly atmosphere, the staff were very attentitive and made us all feel very welcome, if you have'nt been 2 ARTISAN in WISHAW, then get youself down there for some fantastic food made by a fantastc chef, well done ARTISAN, won't be long till im back Mmm.

• Visited November 2011

Motherwell
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

I have been to this restaurant a few times now and each occassion has been fantastic! The food is always cooked to perfection and tastes wonderful, be careful what you order though as the portions are huge!

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bellshill
“Excellent Restaurant In Wishaw”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

We love this restaurant. Excellent food, prices, portions and staff. You can't beat it

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect for small family celebration!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

Thanks to all in artisan for a wonderful bespoke christening meal. The chef and waitresses couldn't have done more to help our group have a lovely afternoon, all menu's catered to our needs and value superb! Not my choice of location but when inside you could be anywhere - especially when you have good company!

Law
“Just Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

Love Artisan! My husband and I have been going since not long after it opened by accident really having phoned to book the Italian that used to be there. It has never disappointed. The starters and the main meals are fantastic and as for the desserts, well what can I say...outstanding! The cheesecake is to die for, I love cheesecake and I have NEVER tasted anythig that comes close to Artisans. I order it before I order the rest of my meal and my husband is a devotee of the sticky toffee pudding, he says it's fantastic. The staff are very friendly and they remember you which gives it a really nice personal touch. If you haven't tried it already you're missing out, get booked!

• Visited July 2011