Just got back from a week here! Travelled with my young son, he loved it! Entertainment staff were excellent with the kids and always made a point of saying hello and splashing in the pool with them. Room was really modern and very clean, didn't have a great view (car park) but we weren't that bothered as we spent most of our time at the pool. Food was ok, lots of fish dishes but plenty of choice. We were never hungry! Not a lot to do here apart from relax so not great if your looking for a wild party holiday but its perfect for a relaxing family break. We're thinking of going back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portugal and the Algarve still have much to be discovered.Imagine an Algarve with pristine beaches, an ocean as far as the eye can see, and a simply amazing light.Imagine an Algarve with unspoilt locations, unmatched natural landscapes and a feeling of total tranquility - this is the Sotavento (Eastern Algarve).The Golden Clube Resort encompasses in one single location comfortable apartments, outside pools, indoor pool (heated October to May), jacuzzi, steam baths, sauna, tennis, gym, workout room, childrens clubs, restaurants, bars and plenty of entertainment.With the Ria Formosa embracing the Atlantic Ocean and a beach that stretches all the way to neighbouring Spain - what better place to have your holiday?Discover Portugal in a dream beach resort. Welcome to the Algarve! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Venere, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Golden Clube Cabanas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Club Cabanas Hotel Tavira
- Golden Clube Cabanas Portugal - Algarve