In the centre of a picturesque Cotswolds village (Bretforton) is this relatively unspoiled gem from bygone days. It's warmly welcoming whether you're drinking, or eating or making music or staying the night. It even has an orchard so I believe there's camping available. There are several stone-flagged rooms each with a roaring open fire, inglenooks, settles. The beer is brilliant as the landlord's a real connoisseur! We were impressed with the lovely evening meal despite it being a busy Saturday night. And the B&B is all you could hope for too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fleece Inn is the perfect rural retreat just a stone's throw from the beautiful Cotswold's boasting roaring open fires for the winter months, open garden and apple orchard for the summer sun and a friendly welcome all year round. With real ales and traditional ciders aplenty this historical pub is a favourite with CAMRA members and the welcoming atmosphere and good food attract visitors from all over the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your The Fleece Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fleece Hotel Bretforton
- The Fleece Inn Bretforton, Worcestershire