Our stay at La Terra dei Sogni in late June was perfect from the moment Luca welcomed us on our arrival in the car park to when we sadly had to say goodbye 5 days later. We cannot rate this hotel highly enough – it is a wonderful small agriturismo / hotel which is kept spotlessly clean, has fantastic facilities including a fabulous pool with patio area and provides a delicious buffet breakfast to start each day. Not forgetting the staff, who were all so friendly and helpful. All this at an amazing price which probably offers the best value for money of any hotel we’ve ever stayed in. It may not be on the beach, but there are some really nice beaches locally and within driving distance. You will need a car, as the hotel is on the outskirts of the town, but there is so much to see in the Taormina area that you would miss out if you didn’t have a car. We have already booked our next trip to La Terra next May and are really looking forward to going back there for an extended stay this time.
- Also Known As:
- La Terra Dei Sogni Hotel
- La Terra Dei Sogni Hotel Fiumefreddo Di Sicilia
- La Terra Dei Sogni Fiumefreddo Di Sicilia, Sicily, Italy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The view of Taormina Gulf and the imposing Volcano Etna, are the backdrop to La Terra dei Sogni. We welcome our guests to an enriched environment that will give you a peaceful and enjoyable vacation. We are 30 minutes from the International Catania Airport Bellini Fontanarossa, 10 minutes from Taormina, 5 minutes from the beautiful natural reserve of Fiumefreddo di Sicilia and the beautiful beaches of Marina di Cottone ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your La Terra dei Sogni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.