We had a truly relaxing week here and will certainly return.The hotel was surrounded in lemon and orange groves.In one direction was the glistening Mediterranean and in the other was the majestic Mount Etna.The hotel was small and very personal.The rooms were spotless and very comfortable with a choice of views.Breakfast was continental and plentiful,and lunch in the form of salads and panninis was always available.The evening meal was good Sicilian fare although fairly
similar each night so we ate out every other day.The best thing about the hotel was the staff.Even if the language was a bit of a barrier,they were always kind,helpful and attentive.
We hired a car at the airport and our satnav was invaluable.We certainly plan on returning to Sicily as there is so much more to see although the heat hampered us a little as it was always over 30 degrees so we will return in June or September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The view of Taormina Gulf and the imposing Volcano Etna, are the backdrop to La Terra dei Sogni. We welcome our guests to an enriched environment that will give you a peaceful and enjoyable vacation. We are 30 minutes from the International Catania Airport Bellini Fontanarossa, 10 minutes from Taormina, 5 minutes from the beautiful natural reserve of Fiumefreddo di Sicilia and the beautiful beaches of Marina di Cottone ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your La Terra dei Sogni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Terra Dei Sogni Hotel Fiumefreddo Di Sicilia
- La Terra Dei Sogni Fiumefreddo Di Sicilia, Sicily, Italy