Il Colori del Sole did not dissappoint. The rooms were spacious, very clean, comfortable. Towels were changed daily which was a lovely surprise but unexpected. The location was very convenient and in a quiet street. Two minutes down the road were many little shops full of local foods and merchandise as well as supermarkets. The breakfast was your traditional italian breakfast consisting of just baked warm crusty italian bread (which Marco would go and buy every morning, dried toast, butter and jam. There was always percolated coffee and warm milk to fill the breakfast room with a beautiful aroma. He also had cereals and cakes. Marco, the proprietor was very polite. helpful and knowledgable and always had time to have a chat. His english is very fluent as he is well travelled. It was a pleasure to have stayed there and would have no hesitation staying there again. It was our home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B is situated in the center of Fiumefreddo of Sicily (CT), Town to the slopes of the Etna and 2 Km from the beach of Marina di Cottone. Opened all the year, the structure has three pleasant and comfortable double rooms with bathroom (equipped of climatizzatore and TV), a delicious garden where breakfast is served. Our structure is far 15 km from the famous Taormina, 35 Km from Catania and its aereoporto, 13 Km from the throats of the river Alcantara, 20 km from Aci Trezza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your I Colori Del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- i Colori Del Sole Hotel Fiumefreddo Di Sicilia
- I Colori Del Sole Fiumefreddo Di Sicilia, Sicily, Italy