We stayed at HolidayClub KatinKulta for a little over a week in the summer of 2010. The staff were polite, friendly and very helpful with everything. We stayed in one of their cottages. There's a market that's about a 3K walk.
If you're just looking for a place to relax by the lake by the day, grill salmon and other meats by an evening barbecue, and take long relaxing walks along roads, through the greens or by the beach, this is a fantastic place to do so. There was also a spa and a couple of nice restaurants, but DIY was so much more fun!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Club Katinkulta Hotel Vuokatti
- Holiday Club Katinkulta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Club Katinkulta, you can choose your accommodation between the spa hotel and high-quality holiday homes. The most versatile holiday resort in the Nordic Countries, Holiday Club Katinkulta provides you with the opportunities to enjoy practically any kind of recreation, from golf to fitness training and even bowling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Holiday Club Katinkulta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.