“Good enough” 4 of 5 stars

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
25 attraction reviews
“Good enough”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I had visited the Sanctuary on feb 2014 and unfortunately it was closed for some animal census/forest fire. This place is not as great as the other wildlife sanctuaries like Bandipur or Nagarhole, I was just a bit shocked when I actually couldn't find any Chittal which is the most common of the animal to be spotted. The forest was very dry and the trees had turned almost white. I did spot many birds just behind the place where we were staying.

You can go for soliga tribes cultural programs at one of the resort as well as visit the View point just behind the BR temple. Apart from these 2 activities,nothing else is there. Nut the place is relatively quieter
Since,the safari was closed,we decided to have our won safari and went for a forest ride at 6am in the morning. We saw 2 tuskers fighting,a couple of Chittal's ,wildboars, a few langoors, a barking deer, a couple of dhole's and numerous birds.

But again,the number of animal's is very less or maybe I did not have the Lady Luck with me.It is very very peaceful.

Visited February 2014

Raigarh, India
55 attraction reviews
“Adventerous to See Elephant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Visited Twice on way to Banglore-ooty. Good Place to See the Indian Elephant. While Travelling You can see Deer, Wild Dog on the road side.

Visited November 2013
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
6 attraction reviews
“Bandipur 2”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

everything was good about the trip. the resort, the park, the experience, the animals we could see... could not see the tiger but still worth the visit

Visited December 2013
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
3 attraction reviews
“Adventurous ride to B R hills and K gudi.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I had Visited B R hills and K Gudi on October 2012 with my friends. It was one of my favourite drive and also we enjoyed the ride inside the woods and lonely place. Visit B R hills and K gudi very good place.

Drive via K gudi was very freaking, we need to drive through the thick forest and one can spot Wild animals If you are lucky. we spot wild hog,dhole and deer.

Visited October 2013
Karur, India
4 attraction reviews
“one of the best safari in india”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Wild life photography is my hobby. So i visited the forest for some tiger photos, but to my luck i couldn't find any. but i spotted leopard, wild dog, tusker, &guar. i went just after the rain the forest was green and got some good photos.

Visited October 2013