Good quality hotel in quiet countryside surroundings. Easily accessible to Paris if you have a car (and with secluded private parking at no additional cost).
Rooms are in a purpose built annex away from the chateau which houses the restaurant, bar, pool and function / conference rooms.
Rooms are fine and modern, and kept clean. Most rooms have a double bed with a convertible sofa bed and look out to woodland or the interior courtyard.
A number of years ago, when I last visited, the main restaurant was more self styled "fine dining" and over priced for what was offered. Now it is styled "Novotel Café", meaning you can get a good meal at a decent price, and the service was excellent (bar, restaurant and reception).
I would have no hesitation to recommend or return, but you need a car, and don't expect to walk to small local restaurants / bars
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Chateau de Maffliers is located 20 minutes from Roissy CDG Airport, 18 km north of Paris and close to LIsle Adam. Ideal for seminars and meetings, this 19th century chateau features 11 conference rooms for 2 to 100 people. Whether travellingon business or on a holiday, enjoy our indoor pool, tennis courts, English style bar and 35 hectares of private gardens. With contemporary style the Novotelcafe offers an original and varied menu. Ask about our special packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Novotel Chateau de Maffliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Chateau De Maffliers Hotel Maffliers
- Accor Chateau De Maffliers
- Novotel Ile-De-France
- Maffliers Novotel