“What a find!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 106 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Wine shop and tasting room. Buy over 200 bottles to take away or sample wines in store from an always changing list of over 15 wines. Try our cheese platters and snacks too. Please note although we do serve food, it is a limited selection designed to compliment the wine, and we're not classed as a restaurant.
Conwy, United Kingdom
“What a find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I can't tell you how excited I was to stumble upon this place! The selection is excellent, the owners are friendly and informative and the wine is simply delicious. Having become a member of their wine club, I am enjoying sampling a variety of wines that they stock and I can't wait for the next delivery.

• Visited July 2013

London
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Leigh has been crying out for a place like this!! I often pop in for a glass of wine on the way home from work and there is always a good selection available. The selection available to buy is very good and I've been to a couple of the tastings so far which have been great. Can't recommend highly enough - a massive well done to Sam and Charlie who are always friendly, chatty and knowledgable. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll go from strength to strength!

Visited July 2013
Conwy, United Kingdom
“LOVE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I love it here! This is one of the best local shops in Leigh. Charlie and Sam we're so friendly and helpful in helping me pick out wine. I'm by no way a wine expert, but I have some idea of what I like and don't like, and they we're ready to help me make a decision.

It's not expensive either. I had a glass of wine for about £4 to help me choose what bottle to get. Then I picked up a couple of bottles for about £10 each. This might be more then you'd spend in a supermarket, but the wine is so much better then that muck, and your helping out a local business and independent wineries.

They even have a loyalty card! The best!

• Visited June 2013
Southend-on-Sea, England, United Kingdom
“American wine tasting!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Really happy that this place has opened up in Leigh on sea! what a great wine shop/tasting room! I love wine and when I'am not at work I try to come here whenever I can. The American wine tasting was a great night and cant wait until the next tasting! keep up the hard work Charlotte and Sam

• Visited July 2013
Leigh-on-Sea, England, United Kingdom
“Love it here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

A great place to sample great wines in a very relaxed atmosphere with excellent product knowledge to hand. My husband and I really enjoyed Charlie's company as we sipped champagne. Cant wait to go back for more!

• Visited June 2013