“Fab Pizzas & Pasta for families and all!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #57 of 113 Restaurants in Leigh-on Sea
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Fab Pizzas & Pasta for families and all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Impressive, delicious, easy, have been a customer since I arrived from London 8 years ago and still my favorite place. Stylish without being pretentious! And have kept it's uniqueness! Well done to all staff and owners!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“Don't bother!!!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

There is nothing positive to say about this place! we had garlic bread to start, the base was dry and you could hardly taste the garlic. I had the Milano pizza for main, again the base was like sandpaper and completely taste less. My other half had goats cheese pizza, it looked like it had been thrown together! Her's tasted worse than mine which was some achievement!!!! Our 6 year old had the bambino pizza, her first words " this tastes really dry". The tomato & onion salad was again thrown together and covered in pepper. In addition, the service was really poor, especially when they outnumbered the diners! Our waitress never asked how we found our meal, seeing as we left 75% on the plate made this even worse! Overall very expensive, terrible food and service! We left & had to stop off on route home at the supermarket to pick up something to eat for diner as we were starving!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Southend-on-Sea, England
“Used to be ok but not now”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have eaten in and had takeaway pizzas from Irma's many times since they first opened. At first the place was quite nice and the pizzas were above average (although the noise level inside has always been unbearable).

Unfortunately I think that their standards have dropped and for us the appalling takeaway that we had tonight was the final straw. First when we ordered we were told that our order would be ready in 20 minutes but when my wife arrived on time to collect it she had to wait another 15 minutes because there had been a mix up.

We would have accepted that but the pizzas themselves were not thin and crispy as they should have been but luke warm and soggy to the point of being inedible and the garlic bread side order was only marginally better. Quite honestly on this display I think that Domino's is far better .

Sorry to be so negative but I have to review as I find it.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Essex, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely baffled by the negative reviews on here

What is not to like??

Fresh food .. Great service... Good atmosphere..

If you like pizza hut then go there

If you want fresh imaginative pizzas at a slight premium then this is perfect for you!

One of my fav restaurants

Visited December 2013
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Over priced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

My friend ordered the meatballs from the specials board there were only 4 small meatballs and far to much spaghetti and when we asked they said it was portioned but expensive at £10 and my dish also had far to much spaghetti and hardly any other ingredients. The staff need a personality bypass and lessons in customer service and some kind of uniform wouldn't go a miss. I noticed one of the chefs in the kitchen with his hair all over the place with is not good Health & Safety and needs addressing before someone gets a hair in their dinner.

• Visited November 2013