“Brilliant Hen Night!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Hen Night!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

What a fantastic night out! The Grease Act were brilliant and got everyone up and involved, the food was delicious!! and the staff were so friendly and the service was great! This is just the same price as going out for pizza but you have the DJ, food and entertainment all for the same price whats not to love about it! This is the third time ive been to La Quinta and i will definitely be coming back here for another night out with the girls. It is brilliant for a girls night out and a hen party we all had a fantastic time and i will be sure to tell more of my friends about La Quinta. Thanks for a great night!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Beware Disabled people”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

When we arrived at the restaurant we were met by a very unfriendly bouncer at the door I asked if there was any disabled parking as my mother is disabled and we were in her car his response was Very abrupt and said Well how disabled is she? His manner was appalling I had the embarrassment of telling him what was wrong with my mother and then for him to turn around to say did I have a problem with him and then say the same thing to my niece who was standing there quietly and it was her hen night. Mr Bouncer then got the huff and said he was getting the manager who luckily enough was nice and pleasant otherwise I think we would have taken our hen do else where. Tribute act was very good Robbie Williams and worked the crowd. The waitress staff were very pleasant and food was nice but meeting Mr Grumpy at the door certainly ruined my night.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
essex
“Grrrreat Hen Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

i went for my friends hen party here this month and must say i thought it was great.
i do not write reviews on places but i do look at them. We had a great night, it was very busy but surely thats a good sign, well in my book. The entertainment wasn't a west end show but was entertaining and got most of the place up and dancing. My feet were killing me the next day and thats how i judge a good night. not full of teenagers either, another plus.
Would we all go back? oh yes, can't beat a night out with my besties.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“For mass catering hen nights excellent food, overpriced drinks below average entertainment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Went last night for a dirty dancing tribute hen night. Considering there was alot of hen parties in the food was excellent and well worth the £35 for three courses. However alcohol was way over priced even for an "entertainment" venue and the dirty dancing tribute wasn't entertaining at all (even when slightly tipsy !) staff were pleasant dj after was very good. Would recommend for over 40 birthday parties but not for hen parties .

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
essex
“Too overpriced!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I went to La Quinta for a 50th birthday, which they had hired out. We did not have any of the food so cannot comment on that. However, the drinks prices were ridiculas so much so that people stopped drinking early on because of it. For a wine, 2 pints of beer and a brandy and coke, it cost £17.60. For some people who were driving, they found the soft drinks more expensive than an alcoholic drink in other bars. A diet coke cost over £3. If you are thinking of hiring this place out, then make sure you look at the prices first because it did put a lot of people off. Understandably drinks aren't cheap thesedays but you do not pay them prices in nightclubs or leigh bars.However, on a positive note, I thought the staff were all friendly but would not go back purely for the price of drinks.

Visited April 2013
LQmanagement13, Owner at La Quinta, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Hi Shelley Thankyou for your review, the possitve feedback will be passed on to our staff.
To start may i please correct you, as some of the information you have supplied is infact incorrect. Firstly in our venue a 330ml glass of coke is infact only £2.40 not over £3 as you have stated in your review. In regards to alcoholic drinks it does appear you are not comparing our venue on a like for like basis, we are infact a Cabaret restaurant and function venue and not a Local pub or a Chain run establishment. We Thankyou again for your possitive feedback.