“Hands down the absolute BEST Cheese Focaccia I have ever had!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Focaccia in Piazzetta

Focaccia in Piazzetta
PiazzettaNs. Sig. Ra Del Suffragio | 8/9, 16036 Recco, Italy (Formerly di Ferrando & C.)
+39 0185 722587
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Recco
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
MILANO
“Hands down the absolute BEST Cheese Focaccia I have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Hands down the absolute best Cheese Focaccia I have ever had! My 5 Star rating is for them being one of the best "Focacceria" I've ever eaten at.
Not a huge selection, but what they've got is delicious. I love the old classic feel of this place. Not even close to fancy, but this place just gives you that feeling that they've been here forever, not because of their selection, or because of some amazing business smarts by the owners, but simply because make THE BEST CHEESE FOCACCIA IN RECCO!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Delicious focaccia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I ate at this restaurant during my trip in the north of Italy. Small take away restaurant to taste a typical recipe from Liguria: mrs FOCACCIA. Delicious both with Stracchino or with Gorgonzola.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Genoa, Italy
“The focaccia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Good focaccia, good location. The "focaccia di recco" is a must for the liguria breakfast. I like this place and his focaccia.

Visited September 2013
Fairfax County, Virginia, United States
“Good, not worth the hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We went to this focaccia shop during the large festival at Recco with all of the fireworks. While this may have made it more crowded, it still was less than expected. The focaccia al formagio was good, but I was expecting more. We also ordered the pizza, but it was cold and not very tasty (mostly dough). If you want focaccia, this is good, but I did not think it was exceptional.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Bounissimo! 最好吃的Focaccia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

The best Focaccio in Recco, Italy and the world! I ate like a pig there. The owner is a very nice Lady. I was so happy to find this place as my friend highly recommended to me when I visited Recco in March. Bounissimo!

• Visited March 2013