“The best on Nusa Lembongan” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Lembongan Harmony Villas to your Saves list
Jungutbatu Hill | Jungutbatu Villas, Nusa Lembongan, Bali 80772, Indonesia   |
Perth
“The best on Nusa Lembongan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We travelled as a group of 6 people so booked both of the Harmony Villas (1 and 2). Our 3 friends shared the upstairs villa (1) and we with our 16 year old son stayed in the downstairs villa (2). Both villas had the most amazing views and lovely outdoor areas. Very little time was spent inside and you could stay here for ages and not want to leave the villa. Having both villas worked very well for our group. Villa 2 is smaller with a QS bed and a kitchenette with a daybed where our son slept. This can be closed off from the other room if needed. Villa 1 has an upstairs loft style bedroom and another separate bedroom at the side of the outdoor area.
Each villa has a plunge pool, great for cooling off after walking up the 200(?) steps from the beach. The steps weren't a problem and we enjoyed the exercise.
Internet was excellent and free, it did drop out occasionally but never a problem.
The fridges were well stocked with all kinds of drinks, Bintang, and soft drink at very reasonable prices. No breakfast included but tea and coffee (including Bali coffee) were supplied, so we took cereal with us to the Island which was all we needed. UHT milk can be purchased at the shop near bottom of steps.
Many restaurants will deliver food or pickup for dinner so we made the most of this service. We walked around to Panorama but didn't love the food there.
Janu was great and organised a tour of the island for us.
Thanks Janu and all the staff, we really enjoyed our stay and will return to soak up more of those fabulous views.

Room Tip: The upstairs villa (no.1) would be my choice, but great to travel with others and book both.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Lembongan Harmo... V, Manajer at Lembongan Harmony Villas, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear MargyPerth

Sunny greetings from The Lembongan Harmony Villas & Lembongan Sanctuary Villas

Thank you for your such a wonderful review, your valuable and honest feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and had the chance to enjoy all of our facilities.

I really appreciate your positive feedback in regards to our team. Accordingly, I will share your excellent feedback with our team.
On behalf of the entire team and Management, I look forward to welcoming you back to the Lembongan Harmony Villas & Lembongan Sanctuary Villas on your next trip to Bali.

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Miami, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We recently spent a week at villa 2 and we couldn't have been happier with our choice. First and foremost the view is amazing and extends a full 180 degrees across the bay and across to Mt Agung on Bali. You can easily whittle away the hours either watching the surfers on one of the many waves, the endless stream of boats or the seaweed farmers when the tide is out. But the view isn't the only positive, the service lead by vill manager Janu is first rate and all the team works to ensure that the Villa is spotless and that you are left wanting for nothing. We were travelling with our 3 year old and she was made to feel just as welcome as us and she loved the 2 separate plunge pools and the constant fun and games with Janu. The villa has all the amenities you could want for, mini bar is well priced so you don't have to worry about leaving to get a cold Bintang and the bed is massive and extremely comfortable. The sites of Lembongan are a short walk away and if you were like us and were happy to stay close to home most of the restaurants either do delivery or offer a free pick up and drop off. We will be back hopefully sooner rather than later.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Lembongan Harmo... V, Manajer at Lembongan Harmony Villas, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Patty R,

Note: Please give my big hugs and Loves to Little Princess

Stockholm - Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

It felt slighty weird going to an Island and then not staying on the beach...

But based on the very positive reviews of the Lembongan Sanctuary Villas we decided to give it a try.

It turned out to be a really good decision! All of the places we saw that were on the beach looked really shabby (and not chic...).

The villa manager Janu will make sure you have a great time on the Island. He will kit you up with a mobile to you can call for delivery service from the nearby restaurants (yes they even deliver breakfast).

Almost all beach clubs and restaurants do free pick-ups so you do not need to walk unless you want.

Will we go back - yes
Will I recommend it to my friends - yes

Room Tip: The top-floor rooms are probably more roomy
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear FredrikWBU,

Warmest greetings from The Lembongan Harmony Villas & Lembongan Sanctuary Villas

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We are actually writing this on the "sanctuary" villas in front of Harmony(sister villa).

Our first time here. Absolutely fantastic. Host very friendly. Accom was well set out,great views,very nice large plunge pool,roomy outdoor area with big bathroom and room. Bed comfortable and very clean. For the price you get it all! Plenty of cold Bintangs in the fridge everyday at a cheaper price than down the beach!

Only down fall we could point was the cleaners/carers came in at random times to "tidy up" and undress the mossie net and turn on AC. Didn't feel we needed that and like I said around 10 in the morning and 4/5 in afternoon. Also a few stairs,but when on hols I think we all need a few stairs to walk off those extra beers and food!
Would most defiantly go back there.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Lembongan Harmo... V, Manager at Lembongan Harmony Villas, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Starfluff,

Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed at Sanctuary Villas 9/4-9/8. I had a Villa in the middle with an Infinity Pool.
Being my last stop on a 3 week trip throughout Indonesia, I was hopeful for some beauty and relaxation. Arriving on the beach, a nice young man picked me and my luggage up and accompanied me to Harmony/Lembongan. Once there, he carried my 50 pound bag down 100 steps..Janu brought me to my villa and I had my 1st "ahhhhh" moment since I arrived in Indo. Beautiful View, Beautiful Villa. Amazing Pool with that beautiful view. Wow! Next to the pool, there are 2 cushy loungers, a table and 2 more chairs. Behind the pool is an open air living room and kitchen. The living room has a couch, chairs, and dining table.....and SATELLITE TV!! The kitchen has new appliances and everything you need. Unlimited Coffee is included. The fridge is stocked with reasonably priced food and beverages..Internet works very well by the pool and loungers and ok in the living room. The bedroom was the only part with AC and had a nice semi comfortable bed with mosquito netting even though the bugs weren't bad at all. The bathroom was nice..Shower had hot water..Everything was great. Shampoo and Soap were not included so bring your own (although I'm guessing it would be there if I asked). Right outside your room was another area with 2 outdoor comfy beds. Staying there, I really never had the urge to be on the beach, as I usually do. The view was just too nice. I really enjoyed the island too..As long as you can handle lots of steps, there are a bunch of places to eat by the water. There are also so many choices around the island. I rented a scooter from the Villa for $7 a day. Loved that. It let me explore and go around the island. You can, however, be fine without any transport. Restaurants deliver and some pick you up and drop you off. Everything is just a phone call away. All the numbers are in the cell phone provided.
I came to Lembongan for diving and Carole recommended World Diving. It was a great suggestion and it was the best diving I've ever experienced...and I've been many, many places..
The only thing that was a bit of a problem was the close proximity of the other Villas. I'm guessing this is an issue all along the hillside with all of the properties. Things are built on top of each other and side to side. Since they are open air, you hear your neighbors..Loudly if they are Australians. But it was quiet whenever I went into the enclosed bedroom, so sleep was not a problem.
I want to thank Carole for dealing with my 4 billion questions. Onsite Janu and his guys are fabulous! I want to thank them for taking care of me. Janu, you gave me some great suggestions including a last second driver in Sanur. He was awesome!!
Hope to see you all again.
Please feel free to ask me any questions. (even if you're an Aussie)

Room Tip: I would try to be as high up as possible with an infinty pool over looking the beach.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Lembongan Harmo... V, Manager at Lembongan Harmony Villas, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear BeachBri,

Sunny greetings from The Lembongan Harmony Villas & Lembongan Sanctuary Villas

Thank you for posting such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor and detail feedback with regards to your stay with us

On behalf of the entire team I look forward to welcoming you back to the Villas on your next trip to Bali.

Alloa, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We booked this so far in advance of going (11 months) that we were so worried that it wold be a let down. It wasn't!! The view is absolutely spectacular. And it is that that makes this villa worth while. The beds are comfy and the location is good. Restaurants are at he bottom of 250 steps!!! Ok on the way down! There is a nice one just along the road called panorama which is great and lovely views.

Lots of restaurants also deliver which we took advantage of. Even for breakfast!! Food v v cheap for delivery and restaurants. Good quality too. Some of he restaurants also pick up. Would recommend sandy bay. Bit more expensive Han some of the others but food was great.

Staff v friendly. But again if you didn't want to chat happy o grit on and leave you alone.

Couple of downsides which is why not a 5 star rating from us. They didn't ruin the holiday but a little annoying. Firstly no hot water for showers. We were told run or 5 mins we waited 20 and itching. Staff seemed aware and kept just telling us to run for 10 mins. Or a week it got a bit annoying. This def needs sorted. Other thing was the upstairs room. Although it has a locking door the staircase is open so easy to climb through. As a single girl upstairs I didn't feel 100% safe.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Lembongan Harmo... V, Manajer at Lembongan Harmony Villas, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Polo1010,

Warmest greetings from Lembongan Harmony Villas & Lembongan Sanctuary Villas

Thank you for your valuable and honest feedback that is posted on Trip Advisor

We greatly appreciated your comment and through constructive feedback of this nature we are able to isolate the finer details in guest satisfaction in order for us to focus our attention on constantly striving to exceed guest expectations.

We sincerely hope you will extend us with another opportunity as it would be my pleasure to personally welcome you back and ensure you will experience the true Lembongan Harmony Villas and Lembongan Sanctuary Villas standards on your next visit.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stayed recently in August in Harmony Villa 1 with our 2 teenage children for 4 nights. This is a perfect retreat in a great location with an absolutely fantastic view. The island and people are so lovely with a lot of activities from snorkelling, surfing or just discovering the island either by foot, bikes or motor scooters. The staff at the villa are wonderful & Janu the manager is brilliant, more then helpful with advice on anything you require from restaurants to activities. Would highly recommend the villas and we cannot wait to return.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Elsie J,

Sunny greetings from The Lembongan Harmony Villas & Lembongan Sanctuary Villas

On behalf of the entire team I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort on your next trip to Bali.

Lembongan Sanctuary Villas

Been to Lembongan Harmony Villas? Share your experiences!