“Lena and Robot rules!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Newbro Surfing is your complete surf guide at Nusa Lembongan, 100% locally owned! Surf Lessons, Surf Trips, Surf Rental, Snorkeling Trips, Island Tours in all combinations. We are certified lifeguards and always take safety first. You will have full attention of our teachers, and local knowledge of when and where to go surfing at your level. We also help you with accommodation and getting here fast and easy. Please contact us for all your questions!
Mora, Sweden
“Lena and Robot rules!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I was visiting Nusa Lembongan with my family and we hooked up with Lena for a session. Surfed Lacerations and had one of my best sessions in my 4 week trip in Bali/Lembongan. I have never got that many good waves in one single session before. It was to bad that the swell dropped the day after so we only got one session with you guys!
Robot and Lena is very friendly, professional, helpful and funny!

Compared to the crowded areas in Bali/Kuta Lembongan i quiet, slower, nicer and the water is more clean and a lot clearer.

Thanks.
/Pontus

Visited May 2013

“Awesome trip to Nusa Lembongan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

From my first email i knew it was going to be a great trip. We had a family holiday with a couple of other friends. some of us surfed some of us didn't. Lena planned everything from pick up at hotel in Legian to accommodation on Lembongan . We surfed, snorkelled , rode motor bikes it was unreal. we only went for one night next time we would spend at least 3 days there.

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Lembongan was definitely our favorite stop in our two weeks on Bali, so chilled and full of friendly locals.
It's also a great place to learn to surf and I really recommend Lena and the guys at Newbro. They are excellent instructors - patient, friendly and always full of encouragement!

Darwin, Australia
“Snorkelling with Manta Rays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Wayan took us at very short notice snorkelling for a mornings trip out to Manta Ray point and Crystal Bay. I was not very confident but my partner was very excited to go and Wayan was really kind and so was his father in law our boat driver. We were the first boat at the point and managed to see a number of rays which was amazing. The clarity of snorkelling in the bay was excellent and the whole morning was fabulous. I would definitely recommend these guys, I felt very safe the whole time, and saw things I might never have seen. Both these gentlemen went out of their way to ensure we had the best experience possible.

“Great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Wayan is a great teacher, you can see he enjoys himself showing you what to do. He'll show you the right wave to catch, pushes you in the right direction, and sometimes even films you while you're surfing.

Visited June 2013