My party of four stayed in two rooms at the Neufchatel Hotel in Brussels and found the hotel to be conveniently located just 10 minutes’ walk from Avenue Louise through a nice area of attractive looking restaurants, bars and shops.
The rooms were comfortable and very clean. Although lacking air conditioning, and my room being unable to open its door-window due to opening on a fire escape, the room was equipped with a stylish heavy duty table fan, and so sleep was no problem.
The folks at reception could not have been more helpful. I had forgotten to request single beds but they changed us from the original double bed that we were originally check in to, to a triple room at no extra cost, despite the hotel being very busy. The breakfast buffet was of good quality.
I’d have no hesitation in recommending Neufchatel Hotel to others and staying there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated from January to August 2012, The Neufchatel Hotel welcomes you again in an elegant, cosy and surprising atmosphere created by the famous interior designer, Manuel Vraux de S. Laranjeiro.Experience the comfort and warmth of our unique 20 rooms equipped with high quality and design furniture, free highspeed WIFI, interactive LED TV and rain shower. Buffet breakfast and business services such as printing and scanning are also free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Neufchatel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neufchatel Hotel Brussels
- Hotel Neufchatel Brussels, Belgium