Quite cheap but convenient hotel. Located close to the Brussels South Station (very easy and convenient if you arrive in train or have to catch an early train). Connections to central town very easy (underground and tram). Close area of hotel is not a very nice place (especially at night) and not very recommended from a touristic perspective.
But the service of the hotel is good (only issue is the queue for the breakfast) and overall very positive vs price of stay. Rooms are small but functional (IBIS style). Free wifi in room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi hotel is located just a few steps from the south entry to the railway station, from which international trains such as the Thalys and Eurostar depart. The famous Grand Place and Notre Dame Du Sablon church are 2 km from the hotel. Book one of our 225 spacious air conditioned rooms and benefit from our amenities, a restaurant, a bar with snacks available 24hrs, pay parking and a meeting room for conferences. Business guests will appreciate use of WiFi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Accor Brussels Centre Gare Midi
- Ibis Brussels Centre Gare Midi Belgium