We stayed at HC Brussels for two nights. We were on a vacation, Brussels being one of the places we toured. The hotel is located away from the hustle and bustle of the city and we wanted to stay in such a place. The city centre can be reached by a 15 minute tram ride. The tram stop is a couple of blocks away. The Gare Midi station is a short bus ride from the hotel.
We stayed in the premium room that had a small terrace with the city view. We could see the Palace of Justice and a tiny view of the Atomium. The room was spacious, clean and well furnished. The bathroom had all the necessary toiletries. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast for €10 was good with a good variety. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Wifi connectivity was good.
Overall, a good hotel for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the very heart of the Art Nouveau district in Brussels and just 10 minutes away from the Grand Place, the Catalonia Brussels (formerly HC Brussels) hotel offers their guests exterior, modern and comfortable rooms. All of them have free Wi-Fi connection and more than 20 international TV channels, as well as wide and fully equipped bathrooms for you to enjoy a pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Catalonia Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Forum Hotel Saint-Gilles
- Catalonia Forum Brussels
- Catalonia Forum Hotel Brussels
- Catalonia Brussels Belgium